Budget and Finance Coordinator - Accounting
Position DetailsReq ID: req9153 Position Title: Budget and Finance Coordinator - Accounting Position Type: Staff Full-Time Position Number: GS9595 OSU Campus: Center for Health Sciences - Tulsa Department: Budget and Finance Location Address:
United States Hiring Supervisor: Hiring Range:
(Contingent upon available funding): 14.42 - 16.23, Hourly Work Schedule: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. with occasional evenings, weekends, and overtime as needed Faculty Appt Period: Job Summary:
This position will be accountable for the Tulsa branch campuses in regards to the following: coordination and processing of invoices, maintenance and oversight of Medical Adjunct Faculty program, proxy business travel approval via AIRS, split function ProCard Accountant, assisting in OSU Inventory and Surplus, reconciling paid claims and other duties as assigned.
Ability to lift and carry 8-10 pounds, stoop, reach, stand, walk, finger, grasp, feel, talk, hear, see, and perform repetitive motions with or without reasonable accommodations.Special Instructions to Applicants IMPORTANT! APPLICANTS PLEASE READ! For full consideration, please ensure all employment history is correct and complete. An Edit button (on the right) is available which allows you to add information. In addition, OSU Medicine’s Customer Service Philosophy is:“We enrich lives by providing compassionate care and amazing service to every life we touch.”We achieve our service standards with employee behaviors centered on safety, courtesy, presentation, and efficiency.Safety is:-Be aware of environment-Be intentional in your actions-Ensure accuracy-Mitigate potential hazardsCourtesy is:-Welcome and actively engage in a friendly and respectful manner-Be responsive, polite, and helpful-Smile-Demonstrate care and concern-Show appreciation and say “Thank You”Presentation is:-Be professional-Have a clean and neat appearance-Maintain a clean and organized work area-Remember what you represent at all times Efficiency is:-Respond to needs in a timely manner-Organize and prioritize your work-Be available and respect others’ time-Be innovative Education & Experience Position Qualifications:
Excellent reasoning and communication skills, strong computing skills and computer program knowledge. Ability to multi-task and cope in a fast-paced environment. Must possess excellent 10-key skills and be detail oriented with a positive attitude and high integrity. Customer service oriented and a team player is a must.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least two years' experience in accounts payable and customer service.
- Two (2) years out of the past five (5) years performing accounts payable functions in a higher education setting.
- Two (2) years college or training or equivalent experience.
- One to two (1-2) years recent experience in computer applications including Excel, Word, Access, and Adobe.Oklahoma State University, as an equal opportunity employer, complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action. Oklahoma State University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all individuals and does not discriminate based on race, religion, sex, color, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, or veteran status with regard to employment, educational programs and activities, and/or admissions. For more information, visit http://eeo.okstate.edu.
Oklahoma State University (OSU) strives to provide a safe study, work, and living environment for its faculty, staff, volunteers and students. To support this environment and comply with applicable laws and regulations, OSU conducts pre-employment background checks on final candidates. Offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. The type of background check conducted varies by position and can include, but is not limited to, criminal (felony and misdemeanor) history, sex offender registry, motor vehicle history, financial history, and/or education verification. Background checks will be conducted when required by law or contract and when, in the discretion of the university, it is reasonable and prudent to do so.