Customer Experience Lead
Job location: Charlottesville, VA
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-04-02
The Department of Procurement and Supplier Diversity seeks a highly independent applicant for the position of Customer Experience Lead. This position will be integral to the success of the department by providing support in the areas of customer service and communication across all areas of UVA Procurement. This position is ideal for an individual who thrives in an ever-changing environment, with an aptitude to solve problems and help customers. This position is ideal for anyone wishing to engage in the latest modern business systems technology such as Salesforce and Workday.
Interim telework applies until June 2021, after which time in-office work and/or telework may be required. Candidate must possess a willingness and ability to support a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Customer Service and Relationship Management – Provides excellent customer service and builds rapport with internal and external customers. Works with coworkers to solve problems and find creative solutions. Learn Procurement, Accounts Payable, Travel & Expense, and Supplier Diversity policies and procedures to be able to accurately and efficiently answer questions via phone, email, and CRM system.
- Systems Support – Supports Tier 1 questions and issues related to Procurement systems including Oracle, Workday, Jaggaer, and Chrome River. Partners with Business Systems team and operational units to escalate and resolve more complex questions, ensuring a positive experience for the customer.
- Communications – Maintains knowledge articles and training content designed to answer the most commonly asked questions. Records short how-to training videos and prepare other on-demand help screenshots and instructions. Makes content updates to website. Participate in various communication initiatives.
- Process Improvement and Data Analysis- Works with manager and team to recommend process improvements based on data gathered about most commonly asked questions and reported issues.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least 3 years of experience is required.
- Excellent customer service skills and a desire to learn on-the-job.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Preferred systems experience with Salesforce, Drupal, Concur, Workday, Oracle, Chrome River, and Bank of America Works preferred, but not required.
- Web-design experience preferred.
- Graphic design experience preferred, but not required.
Anticipated Hiring Range: $45,000 - $54,000 (commensurate with qualifications) with UVA benefits.
For questions about the position or the application process, please contact Daniel Strong, Senior Recruiter. Application review will begin April 12, however this position will remain open until filled.
Please apply through Workday, and search for “Customer Experience Lead". Complete an application online and attach a cover letter and a CV/resume all into the resume submission field, multiple documents can be submitted into this one field. Internal applicants must apply through their UVA Workday profile. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The University of Virginia, including the UVA Health System which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of Medicine and Nursing, UVA Physician’s Group and the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is excellence expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.