Institutional Research Intern
Job location: Chicago, IL
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-04-02
TCS Education System is currently seeking an Institutional Research Intern for the Office of Institutional Research department.
The Institutional Research Intern will assist the Office of Institutional Research with a variety of report development, design and analysis projects. This position offers a great opportunity for students to gain applied research experience in a higher education setting and applying their reporting and analysis skills. The Institutional Research Intern will report to the Senior Research Analyst, and Director of Institutional Research.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with research activities aimed at supporting institutional improvement
- Developing worksheets or templates to aid in data interpretation and analysis
- Interpreting trends, graphing results
- Conducting data analysis (with support and training by office staff)
- Formatting reports; giving input on development, design and use
- A strong interest in research and reporting. Ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- A keen attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills and a high degree of responsibility, integrity and creativity.
- Basic knowledge of statistics (e.g., mean, median, frequency).
- Experience using Excel, Power Point, and Microsoft Word.
- Experience with SPSS a plus.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.