DIGITAL MEDIA AND WRITING ASSOCIATE, School of Public Health
DIGITAL MEDIA AND WRITING ASSOCIATE, School of Public HealthTracking Code3094 Job Description
The Digital Media and Writing Associate will be a multi-utility contributor, with a keen attention to detail. The incumbent will own writing promotional copy about the School of Public Health, copy-editing work emerging from the MARCOM teams, and leading the day-to-day execution and completion of the SPH This Year Annual Magazine under the direction of the MARCOM Digital Director and the Dean. They will be expected to contribute regular pieces, consistent with the editorial needs of the team. Last, he/she will be responsible for administrative tasks such as scheduling, finances, and other administrative details for the MARCOM team.
- Generating marketing and promotional copy about the School of Public Health
- Copy-editing materials from the MARCOM Digital and Writing Teams
- Managing production of SPH This Year, contributing content to its development, and working closely with the MARCOM Digital Director on process for completion
- Managing production for miscellaneous projects, including writing stories for the School
- Assisting with administrative tasks such as financial reconciliation and other tasks.
Preferred Master's Degree in Public Health or Communications
3-5 years of work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular