SYSTEMS SUPPORT SPECIALIST II,ENG College of Engineering, Administration
SYSTEMS SUPPORT SPECIALIST II,ENG College of Engineering, AdministrationTracking Code3399 Job Description
The College of Engineering IT department is seeking a self-motivated, critical-thinking, and hardworking technology professional to fill the role of the Systems Support Specialist.
The Systems Support Specialist will perform a full range of system administration functions for the College of Engineering, administrative and research group across PC, Mac, and Linux systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems
- Knowledge of complex software applications across all platforms. Knowledge of advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution techniques.
- Experience with Electronics benchtop equipment i.e. oscilloscopes, DAQ boards, function generators, and power supplies.
- Experience with programming in LabVIEW and Matlab would also be beneficial but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular