Audit Services / Investigations Administrator
Job location: Boca Raton
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-04-20
Apply now to join FAU on its race to excellence. For more information on everything FAU has to offer, please visit www.fau.edu/jobs. Position Summary:
Florida Atlantic University is seeking a Audit Services/ Investigator Administrator, Boca Raton, FL.
With over 30,000 students from all 50 states and over 180 countries, 21 intercollegiate teams, 180 plus degree programs, and an administration that thrives on discovery and excellence, FAU is pushing the boundaries of higher education. Florida Atlantic's faculty and staff are trailblazers and innovators with a passion for finding creative solutions while advancing science, art, and technology in all disciplines. Our work environment is a hub of cultures from across the nation and the world, making FAU a place where collaboration flourishes.
Responsible to the Inspector General (IG), the Audit Services/Investigations Administrator.
Summary of Responsibilities Include:
- Works closely with the IG and performs that positions duties in the absence of the IG as requested.
- Responsible for performing audit and investigative fieldwork, management advisory/consulting services and other duties to implement the annual work plan.
- Ensures effective and efficient performance of projects as assigned by the IG utilizing a disciplined systematic methodology and professional standards.
- Performs periodic post project assessment of implementation status in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assists in developing and conducting special studies and collecting and analyzing data as appropriate.
- Assists in interpreting rules and policies of the Office of Inspector General (OIG).
- Performs related duties, as deemed appropriate, in order to accomplish the responsibilities and functions of the OIG.
A Certified CPA, CIA, CFE or CISA is preferred.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to success in this position.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Must also have excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills.Salary:$55,000 - $65,000College or Department:Office of Inspector GeneralLocation:Boca RatonWork Days and Hours:Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.Application Deadline: 2021-05-04-07:00Special Instructions to Applicant: Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodation, please call 561-297-3057. 711
Final candidate will be required to have official, sealed transcripts and original NACES evaluation, if applicable, sent from their educational institution to Human Resources prior to the start of employment.
Successful completion of a background check, which may include a motor vehicle check, credit check, fingerprinting or additional screening, is required for the selected candidate prior to the start date.
A resume and a cover letter are required for this position. Make sure to attach these required documents in the Attachments section of the application. Any missing required documents may result in disqualification.
This recruitment has been reopened; all previous applicants are still under consideration and need not reapply. This position may close without prior notice.