ECHO Development & Implementation Project Coordinator
University of Colorado | CU Anschutz Medical Campus
School of Medicine, Peer Mentored Care Collaborative (PMCC)
Working Job Title: ECHO Development & Implementation Project Coordinator
Official Job Title: Business Services Intermediate Professional
Position # 00782490– Requisition #20781
Jobs in this career family provide general business operations of the organization or a combination of operational responsibilities covering multiple career families. Functions include institutional research, statistical analysis, policy development and review, strategic planning and broad unit business operations such as parking and transportation services, risk management, childcare services, real estate and property management, retail services or job responsibilities that combine fiscal, HR and operational management responsibilities.Professionals are responsible for exercising discretion, analytical skill, personal accountability and responsibility in a wide range of areas including academic, administrative, managerial and student services functions. Work involves creating, integrating, applying and sharing knowledge directly related to a professional field. Work is performed fully independently. The position of the ECHO Project Coordinator will be responsible for technical support and general administrative management of multiple concurrent in-progress ECHO series. This position will drive the full life-cycle of organization and implementation of content development, project logistics, and providing customer service and support to all those engaged in current ECHO projects. Primary job functions include: providing advanced user support, building relationships with ECHO series participants, providing technical assistance, driving project development timelines, documenting project progress in project management software, and providing live support in current ECHO sessions. The project coordinator will be part of a fast-paced workplace and diverse multidisciplinary team, requiring effective communication skills and a desire to learn continually. Additional responsibilities will include providing administrative and organizational assistance to development teams and partners associated with the larger ECHO initiative. Professional Field
Business Administration and Project CoordinationSupervision Received
This position will report to the ECHO Colorado Program Manager. It will also receive additional direction from the ECHO Colorado Director of Programs as needed.Supervision Exercised
This position will not directly supervise staff.Examples of Work Performed
- Proactively builds relationships with colleagues, collaborators, and ECHO series participants.
- Provides beginning to end project coordination of multiple concurrent ECHO series.
- Collaborates with teammates to ensure project timelines are met.
- Proactively participates in process improvement initiatives.
- Facilitates the collaborative development process of learning programs.
- Provides administrative, informational support, and guidance to participants of distance education/peer learning programs.
- Coordinates the logistics for distance delivery technologies.
- Ensures pre-session activities are completed and prepared in advance to ensure a quality ECHO session.
- Provides in-session technical assistance to all users.
- Provides post-session follow-up, including debriefing with the facilitator, collection of new resources from experts, additions to learning management system and personal follow-up communication with specific users.
- Provides technical assistance and maintenance support to all parties involved in ECHO series.
- Performs general problem solving and takes initiative to suggest ways in which to maximize the user experience with the technology.
- Documents activities and reports on high-level progress of projects being supported.
- Maintains applicable records including user lists, user accounts and security, and equipment inventory in ECHO Colorado database and shared drive, as appropriate.
- Maintains knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Collects user input for continuous quality management and improvement.
- Ensures timely and effective access to resources for all participants before and after sessions.
- Ensures accurate data are recorded and tracked.
- Proactively communicates support needs to supervisor.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in education, social sciences, healthcare administration, public administration, communications, information systems, or a directly related field from an accredited institution.
- 1 year of professional level experience in project coordination, developing learning programs, and using a variety of technical learning management systems, within a professional setting.
- One (1) or more years of experience coordinating projects with timelines.
- Substitution: A combination of education and related technical/paraprofessional experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree on a year for year basis.
- Master’s degree (completed or in progress) in education, social sciences, healthcare administration, public health, business, or related field.
- Experience hosting virtual meetings using videoconferencing technology.
- Two (2) or more years of experience coordinating projects with timelines in a healthcare or public health setting.
- Two (2) or more years of experience working directly with health care providers or public health officials.
- Experience using project management software.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels throughout the institution.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Demonstrated commitment and leadership ability to advance diversity and inclusion.
- Strong critical analysis, problem solving, detail orientation and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong sense of accountability for completing work in a timely and accurate way.
Job Category: Business Services
Primary Location: Aurora
Posting Date: Apr 8, 2021
Unposting Date: Ongoing