Facilities & Ops Event Coordinator
Present Position Number:
01145WRole Code Title:
Admin & Office Specialist IIPosition Title:
Facilities & Ops Event CoordinatorPosition Summary:
Acts as home game operations manager for department and outside sports competitions and events. Share in supervision and maintenance of facilities and events.Required Qualifications:
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Experience in facility/event management;
• Organizational, administrative and computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, and database, preferably Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
• Experience in bookkeeping, or the fiscal/budgetary process of managing facilities and events;
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others using strong interpersonal skills;
• Organizational, administrative and computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, and databases.
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• Experience in collegiate athletics or higher education;
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
William & MaryUniversity Salary Range:
U03Job Open Date:
04/01/2021Review Begin Date:
04/05/2021Job Close Date:
04/12/2021Open Until Filled:
Full Time OperationalPosition Term:
12-MonthConditions of Employment::
• Subject to evening, weekend and holiday work. May be subject to occasional travel.
• This is a non-exempt position, eligible to receive overtime in accordance with the Fair Labor Standards Act. This position may be subject to overtime during high peak times, etc. as directed and approved by the supervisor.
• Restricted position subject to availability of funding.EEO Statement:
William & Mary values diversity and invites applications from underrepresented groups who will enrich the research, teaching and service missions of the university. The university is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages applications from women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.Background Check Statement:
William & Mary is committed to providing a safe campus community. W&M conducts background investigations for applicants being considered for employment. Background investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record check, and when appropriate, a financial (credit) report or driving history check.Benefits Summary Statement:
William & Mary offers our employees a full array of benefits including retirement, health insurance with options for expanded dental and vision along with group and optional life insurance with coverage for spouse and children, flexible spending accounts, and an EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
Our employees enjoy additional university benefits such as educational assistance, professional development, wellness benefits, and a robust holiday schedule. All employees have access to fitness facilities on campus. Staff members also have access to the university libraries, and much more. To learn more, go to: https://www.wm.edu/offices/hr/currentemployees/benefits/index.php