Speech Therapist - Early Steps
Job no: 516211
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Jacksonville Campus
Categories: Health Profession
Department:30090000 - JX-PEDIATRICS-JACKSONVILLE
Speech TherapistJob Description:
- Completes developmental evaluations, screenings, and assessments in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team for the purpose of determining eligibility, monitoring progress, updating IFSPs, and planning intervention.
- Provides intervention/consultations as authorized on each child's Individualized Family Support Plan in the natural environment utilizing the Primary Service Provider approach.
- Develops Plan of Care and obtains authorization for services as required by third party payers and program policies.
- Maintains clinical materials, supplies, and work are, and submits request for replacement or repair as needed.
$58,000 to $68,000 depending on education and experience.Minimum Requirements:
Master's degree with a major emphasis in speech-language pathology. Licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in accordance with in accordance with Section 468, Florida Statutes and Rule Chapter 64B20, F.A.C.Preferred Qualifications:
- Two to five years' experience working with children birth to age 3 with speech language, communication and feeding disorders/delays.
This is a time-limited position. Time limited positions are based on circumstances, such as funding sources, which control the length of time for which the position is available.
Background Check is Required.To be considered you must upload your Cover Letter, Resume/CV, and 3 References.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: 02 Apr 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 14 Apr 2021 Eastern Daylight Time