Director of Administrative Services
Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location St Augustine Campus - St Augustine, FLPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level 4 Year DegreeTravel Percentage NoneJob Shift DayJob Category Information TechnologyDescription
Provides the management of data and analysis services to Flagler College including database management, data extraction, integration building, report writing, software updates and patch deployment management. Provides leadership in Service Management.
- Assist the CIO with the College’s direction as it pertains to the management and distribution of data from the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Serve as a liaison between the College user community and the supplier(s) of Enterprise software.
- Provide support and implementation of data integrations between administrative systems
- Evaluate and make recommendations on operational efficiencies and work flow as it pertains to the use of the Enterprise system.
- Manage the Administrative Systems’ staff activities.
- Complete evaluations of Administrative Systems’ staff.
- Provide budget information to the CIO for assistance in the creation of the Technology Services budget.
- Assist the staff on Enterprise system issues
- Ensure the maintenance and documentation of administrative system processes, procedures, data integrations and reports.
- Performs such professional duties as may be assigned by the Chief Information Officer.
Applications for this posting will be accepted until the position is filled. Salary commensurate with experience.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an operations and/or systems analysis role preferably in a Higher Education setting.
- Experience writing and/or supporting data integrations, preferably using SSIS
- Thorough knowledge of the operations, functions, and scope of authority of higher education administrative functions such as registration, admissions, et cetera
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to relate technology to the business of the College
- Ability to communicate effectively with technology partners, College administration, staff and faculty
- Knowledge of report writing and writing SQL statements
- Jenzabar, JRM, Sqlserver and/or Salesforce experience strongly desired
- Familiarity with data warehousing and analytics concepts
Flagler College provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic. In addition to federal law requirements, Flagler College complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the College has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Inquiries regarding discrimination on the basis of sex and gender may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator, to the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights at the United States Department of Education Office for Civil Rights (OCR), or both. Contact information for the above referenced Title IX Coordinator and OCR, as well as the College’s Sexual Harassment Policy can be found here: www.flagler.edu/title-ix .