Creative Services Manager
Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location St Augustine Campus - St Augustine, FLPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level 4 Year DegreeSalary Range $45,000.00 Job Shift DayDescription
The Creative Services Manager serves as the brand expert with a proven track record of establishing a compelling brand identity. An innovative and strategic thinker with a proven skill set of superb design technique, photography, and copy writing skills with a demonstrated ability creating integrated campaign ideas. Well-versed in all media, this role will lead the creation of multi-faceted, integrated creative campaigns to meet the strategic priorities of the campus.
Proficient at creative brainstorming and collaborating both within the division of marketing and communications and across campus partners.
• Provide creative vision and lead concepting of creative ideas and campaigns for assigned projects and offerings that deliver on strategic briefs and marketing objectives; partner with other team members to create integrated ideas that can be executed in multiple forms, media types and formats.
• Create a holistic, integrated strategic image and message for the College, within the context of the overall brand voice and identity.
• Lead a team of graphic design interns to help meet deadlines while providing a living learning experience for our students.
• Manage day-to-day workflow of the creative process for assigned projects, ensuring timely delivery of creative ideas, content and production that meet strategic goals within budget parameters.
• Partner within the division to ensure highest quality creative output.
• Collaborate with team members to craft motivating strategic briefs and brainstorm integrated marketing program ideas.
• Shape and expand the Flagler College brand identity.
• Design with the intention to raise the College’s visibility through our brand guidelines and enhance its reputation among key constituents including prospective students and parents, students, donors, employees, industry partners and community stakeholders.
• Design with the user in mind.
• Stay up to speed on innovations in branded content, digital storytelling and interactive design.
• Assist with providing art direction, client handling and project leadership where needed.
• Ensure that projects are well-communicated, organized, within budget and meets tight deadlines.
- Performs other College-related duties as may be required by the Vice President, Marketing & Communication
• Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design
• At least 3-5 years of experience working as a professional graphic designer
• Must have an online and physical portfolio
• Must have experience with Adobe CC Suite including but not limited to Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, and Lightroom
• Familiar with accessibility design concepts
• Flexible- the nature of our industry demands that we are flexible and willing to work nights and weekends to complete projects.
• Caring- we will care about the well-being of our fellow teammates- when one of us falls; we help each other stand up.
• Curiosity- have a relentless curiosity for design and marketing trends with an appetite for learning
Flagler College provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic. In addition to federal law requirements, Flagler College complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the College has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Inquiries regarding discrimination on the basis of sex and gender may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator, to the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights at the United States Department of Education Office for Civil Rights (OCR), or both. Contact information for the above referenced Title IX Coordinator and OCR, as well as the College’s Sexual Harassment Policy can be found here: www.flagler.edu/title-ix .