Program ManagerSR VP External Affairs
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
The Program Manager is a full-time professional position supporting the Senior Vice President for Advancement. The position provides senior level support to the Senior Vice President and manages the day-to-day operations of the Senior Vice President's office, including all administrative duties in support of the office. Responsible for assuring access and communication between the Senior Vice President and the campus and donor communities. Works directly with the Office of Advancement on scheduling and preparing the Senior Vice President for all activities relating to Advancement, the campaign, and related travel. Works closely with the offices of the President, Chief of Staff, President's Cabinet as well as Deans. Sound judgement and the ability to think and act proactively and professionally with little direct supervision is a must.Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree.
- Two years providing advanced level administrative support. Transferable, related experience such as program management, marketing, admissions, public relations, or alumni relations.
- Experience working with high-level executives or high-net worth individuals.
- Work Experience in fundraising, preferably in a higher education or non-profit setting.
- Committed to the values of an institution of higher education.
- Able to work evenings and/or weekends upon request.