Program Manager, Ignite
Program Manager, Ignite🔍Graduate School of Business, Stanford, California, United States📁Administration📅Apr 02, 2021 Post Date📅89023 Requisition #Stanford Graduate School of BusinessResiding in Silicon Valley, Stanford GSB has built a global reputation based on its immersive and innovative management degree programs. We provide students a transformative leadership experience, push the boundaries of knowledge with faculty research, and offer a portfolio of entrepreneurial and non-degree programs that deliver global impact like no other. We strive to change lives, change organizations, and change the world. Stanford Executive Education, in the Graduate School of Business, is seeking a qualified individual for a 6-month fixed-term position of Program Manager (PM) to support the Stanford Ignite programs. Stanford Ignite is Stanford GSB’s flagship program in innovation and entrepreneurship. This certificate-bearing program teaches participants how to formulate, develop, and commercialize their ideas. This position will support all areas of the program in a variety of administrative and operational tasks, while also providing general support for the Ignite team. Work hours for this role will vary - some early mornings, late evenings, and possible weekends will be required during program.Your primary responsibilities include:
- Support the planning and execution of the Stanford Ignite – Full-Time, Stanford Ignite – Part-Time, and Stanford Ignite – Post-9/11 Veterans programs. This includes various administrative and logistical duties.
- Collaborate with Program Leads and professors, arrange a variety of social functions, engage with program participants, and manage online learning management systems.
- Represent the program as the key contact and a subject matter expert. May also represent the program to external/internal partners and constituencies.
- Work with the Stanford Ignite staff to help ensure that the stakeholders associated with the program (participants, faculty, vendors, donors, etc.) are satisfied with the program.
- Track expenses associated with the tasks they oversee for reporting and projection purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Experience in event planning and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and vendors
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines; self-starter
- Passion for details; exceptional organizational skills and follow-through
- Sound judgement in assessing problems and making on-the-spot decisions
- Maturity and diplomacy, with collaborative approach to teamwork
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive, resourceful, and creative mindset
- Proficiency in G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drives, Hangouts, Drive, Docs, and Sheets) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Freedom to grow. Take advantage of career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a Ted Talk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or leader discuss global issues.
- A caring culture. We understand the importance of your personal and family time and provide you access to wellness programs, child-care resources, parent education and consultation, elder care and caregiving support.
- A healthier you. We make wellness a priority by providing access to world-class exercise facilities. Climb our rock wall, or participate in one of hundreds of health or fitness classes.
- Discovery and fun. Visit campus gardens, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. We offer free commuter programs and ridesharing incentives. Enjoy discounts for computers, cell phones, recreation, travel, entertainment, and more!
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4121
- Employee Status: Fixed-Term
- Grade: H
- Requisition ID: 89023