USG Goes Global Program Manager
Job Title: USG Goes Global Program Manager
Location: System Office-Atlanta
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 225186
Job Summary This position manages all aspects of the USG Goes Global program under the direction of the Director of International Education. The USG Goes Global program is an administrative unit housed at the University System of Georgia that oversees all USG consortia study abroad programs. Program management consists of budgeting oversight and coordination of a tuition sharing model facilitated by the University of West Georgia. In addition to budgeting duties the Program Manager will provide assistance to individual program directors and teaching faculty, oversee on-site providers, maintain website, coordinate faculty and course approvals for all programs, maintain applicant management system and CRM and program marketing. Assist with System-wide data management.
- Oversees program and tuition budgets including collection of program charge for all USG Goes Global study abroad consortia programs and payouts from program charge account to approved and contracted vendors.
- Oversees student application process, including application submission and review, receipt of program charge, course selections, passport copies, surveys, consent, waiver and approval forms via a provided CRM.
- Provide real-time assistance to program directors and teaching faculty before, during and after program delivery.
- Oversee on-site providers at each study abroad location.
- Plan and run all meetings associated with USG Goes Global programs such as faculty selection and orientation (includes maintenance of policies and procedures handbook), student orientation (including creation of orientation handbook), curriculum committee reviews, and general update meetings for institutional representatives.
- Maintain CRM to facilitate student application process, maintenance of leads, faculty credentials. Also, use CRM to create reports and provide data.
- Maintain International Education and USG Goes Global Website.
- Creates USG Goes Global Marketing materials and attends study abroad fairs and other venues to promote program.
- Researches, manages, collects USG data to be used in an annual benchmarking report and works with National organizations such as the Institute of International Education in confirming USG data and trends. Performs related duties as assigned.
- Experience and/or working knowledge of study abroad programs
- Experience and/or knowledge of study abroad software/CRMs such as Via TRM or Terra Dotta.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with international and U.S. budgeting and accounting principles.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to speak to medium to large groups including students, parents and university representatives from all levels and other stakeholders
- Ability to work independently