Job Number: 89011
The Stanford Center for Professional Development (SCPD), part of the School of Engineering (SoE) is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated individual to maintain and strengthen its leading position in lifelong and online learning. This position will manage multiple programs that are part of a portfolio of custom executive programs and open enrollment professional programs delivered online, in person, and blended formats. In this fast-paced environment, the successful candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset that is driven by a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to professional learners. This entrepreneurial approach should be coupled with a strong ability to execute and operate complex programs and have a strong attention to detail. The candidate must possess exceptional communication and collaboration skills, background in training or education is desired. This role will manage program operations, forecast and monitor financial outcomes, work closely with faculty to develop new offerings, manage client relationships, track customer feedback, conduct market analysis, and manage new program development. The position will interface closely with SCPD personnel responsible for marketing, customer service and support, finance, instructional design, instructional technology, event services, and online course production.
Due to the global and customer-facing nature of work, this position is often required to work sporadic schedules including early mornings, evenings and weekends in support of clients and programs. This is a wonderful department that works well as a team! If you are looking for a position in a fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!
This is a 2-year fixed term position.
SCPD website: http://scpd.stanford.edu/
- End-to-end management of professional education offerings delivered online, in-person, or blended format.
- Ongoing management of existing programs includes tracking of program results and enrollments, working with various teams across SCPD to streamline responses to customer inquiries, marketing activities, enrollment processes, etc.
- Manage client, faculty, and stakeholder relationships, serving as program point of contact representing SCPD and acting in the best interest of the organization, faculty, and Stanford University.
- Continuously collaborate with the marketing team to plan for campaigns and marketing activities, review enrollment trends of programs, adapt marketing messaging, and improve outreach methods.
- Ensure a high-quality experience for learners in the program. This includes working with faculty to ensure program design is optimal and with other SCPD teams to ensure relevant features are implemented in enrollment platform or learning management system
- Actively participates in efforts to improve processes, programs and business across the department.
- Implement conversion strategy to meet product/program goals.
- Conduct analysis and make recommendations regarding the direction of the program or product.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and three years of relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant experience.
- Experience in delivery and management of educational offerings
- Project management experience
- Product management experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with managing products/programs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of various marketing elements (e.g. pricing, audience, channels, communication).
- Ability to work independently to meet expected deadlines and schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the target audience lifecycle and ability to convert leads into new business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Often perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequent sitting
- Often stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts.
- Occasional lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 30 pounds.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Occasional work early morning, evening, and weekend work required.
- Work in office collocated with coworkers and/or work from home may be required depending on business need and/or health and safety policies.
Certifications and Licenses:
The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4721
- Employee Status: Fixed-Term
- Grade: G
- Requisition ID: 89011
Location: School of Engineering, Stanford, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency