Program Coordinator Job Number Full/Part Time Schedule Salary 22879366 Full Time 8AM - 5PM $41,300 - $71,400 Position Information Please note that this position is grant funded, with an anticipated end date of June 30. 2022. Appointment renewal/continuation is contingent upon funding approval.Assist with coordination and collection of data and reports for Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) grant for the department of Undergraduate Medical Education in UCR's School of Medicine. Education Education Requirements Degree Requirement Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training. Required
Experience Experience Requirement 0 - 1 years of related experience. Required
Minimum Requirements Ability to thrive in a busy, high-volume, and deadline driven work environment that requires coordination of multiple activities and the judgment and flexibility to reprioritize to accommodate emergency requests. Detail oriented.
Ability to perform routine financial analysis and reporting.
Ability to learn and develop understanding of applicable federal, state, local, sponsor and institutional regulations, policies, and guidelines.
Proficiency working with computer and information management systems.
Organization and communication skills and customer service focus.
Ability to learn and develop understanding of applicable compliance requirements related to use of human or animal subjects in research, financial conflict of interest, biosafety, etc.
Preferred Qualifications Additional Information In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities' air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history, and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- UC Riverside is proud to be ranked No. 12 among all U.S. universities, according to Money Magazine's 2020 rankings, and among the top 1 percent of universities worldwide, according to the 2019-20 Center for World University rankings.
- UC Riverside is the top university in the United States for social mobility. - U.S. News 2020
- UCR is a member of the University Innovation Alliance, the leading national coalition of public research universities committed to improving student success for low-income, first-generation, and students of color.
- Among top-tier universities, UC Riverside ranks No. 2 in financial aid. - Business Insider 2019
- Ranked No. 2 in the world for research, UCR's Department of Entomology maintains one of the largest collections of insect specimens the nation. - Center for World University Rankings
- UCR's distinguished faculty boasts 2 Nobel Laureates, and 13 members of the National Academies of Science and Medicine.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview Job Description Details View complete Job Description for this position