Post-Graduate Intern/Academic Trainee
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-03-31
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.
Works closely with the Director of Counseling and Disability Services or designee regarding assignments with Disability Services, and Psycho-educational groups, student outreach, and data and technical support.
Qualifications and Experience:
Must have a Bachelor's degree in the following areas: Social Work, Psychology, Special Education and other related fields. Must be a recent graduate of Brigham Young University–Hawaii
- Good Communication skills, verbal skills and written skills
- Understands the use of Assistive Technology/Computer skills
- Know how to manage their time and have good organizational skills
- Proficient in computer/research skills, Excel, Photoshop, PowerPoint and presentations
- Good customer service and phone skills
- Understand confidentiality
- Must have good computer skills, assistive technology software i.e. Kurzweil, Ubiduo, Zoom Text, video equipment, Overhead projector, printer/copier, laminator