SME's: Government, African American History, Biology, Exercise Science, French, etc
Jarvis Christian College is seeking to contract Subject Matter Experts in the following disciplines: African American History, Biology, Exercise Science, French, Government, Healthcare Administration, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Spanish, and U.S. History.
Authoring Responsibilities may include:
- Collaborating with faculty and other college personnel.
- Writing course objectives.
- Writing authentic instructional narrative for online lessons.
- Writing authentic assessments and rubrics, etc.
- Evaluating instructional content for alignment with learning objectives and ensuring that the assessment strategies will assess and improve student outcomes.
- Master’s degree or higher discipline.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Must give high attention to detail.
- Experience writing content for online programs is preferred.
- Experience providing college-level instruction preferred.
- Strictly remote, contract work. Must be able to project plan and work independently with faculty and learning designers and developers.
Apply for SME's: Government, African American History, Biology, Exercise Science, French, etc
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly