This position will assist with receiving, sorting and delivery of all internal and external mail and parcels and also assist with the general operations of the Campus Store.
General duties include but are not limited to:
- Pick up mail at the local post office.
- Sort mail and place in boxes and distribute to offices.
- Pick up outgoing mail from all offices.
- Meter mail as needed.
- Forward mail as appropriate.
- Handle all parcels including: UPS, Federal Express, RPS, Consolidated Freight.
- Manage the window and distribute mail to students during open hours.
- Assist the Campus Store Manager with general retail clerk duties (i.e. cashing out customers, opening and closing store)
Required knowledge and skills:
Must be able to lift at least 70lbs and able to stand/walk for at least two hours at a time and be in good physical condition. Must be highly organized, motivated, able to work independently with attention to details and a general knowledge of math and accounting practices. Valid NYS driver's license with no convictions or moving violations. Able to work with a diverse group of individuals.
General qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent