Technical Documentation Specialist
Job no: 516225
Work type: Temp Full-Time
Categories: Health Profession, Information Systems/Technology
Department:32060501 - PH-CENTER OF QTY MED LAKE NONA
Technical Documentation SpecialistJob Description:
The Center for Quality Medication Management (CQM) is seeking a Technical Documentation Specialist. We are part of the University of Florida family (Go Gators!) and the position will be located in Orlando on the Lake Nona campus.
- Maintain a record of all corrections and revisions to documentation
- Collaborate and confer with stakeholders to document subject material and technical specifications
- Write clear, concise documentation for cloud technology products (Amazon Web Services) with a focus on secure, highly available cloud platform/infrastructure solutions at enterprise scale
- Prepare and maintain technical design documentation, diagrams, and task-level project plans
- Research, propose and implement customer-specific documentation solutions
- Display consistent and advanced time-management ability
- Comply with and improve upon document control management processes
- Standardize organizational documentation
- Monitor user feedback and implement improvements
- Develop, gather, and disseminate technical information
- Manage multiple projects with revolving deadlines
- Meet all related release and documentation deadlines
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
- Attention to detail and self & peer editing skills; accountable for own deliverables
Commensurate with education and experience.Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of full-time work experience directly related to developing technical and/or software product information
- Experience with Github and Sourcetree
- Experience with building workflows (e.g. UML and ERD)
- Experience with developing databases (e.g. Redshift and MS SQL)
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter, resume, and list of references.
This position is located at UF's Lake Nona campus in the Orlando area.
This position requires a criminal background check prior to hire.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship or remote work.
This is a time-limited position.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: 31 Mar 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 01 Jun 2021 Eastern Daylight Time