Supervisor, PlumbingFacilities Services
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
Supervise and work with plumbing crew on assigned plumbing duties, assigning priority to assignments.This is an Essential Personnel position, which can require that the incumbent must report for duty and work through emergencies, and also can be designated by the supervisor as essential for the accomplishment of work, or for the completion of a critical task. Required Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Seven (7) years plumbing experience, to include new equipment installation and repair of existing plumbing, sewer, and gas piping and related equipment.
- Three (3) years supervisory experience
- Must hold a Master Plumbing license (LMP) with the State of Louisiana
- Must have a valid and unrestricted (not including corrective lens needs) U.S. Driver's license and must meet the Tulane University Motor Vehicle policy criteria to become authorized as a driver
- Mechanical A - Gasfitter license with the City of New Orleans.
- State of Louisiana WSPS endorsement.