Administrative Associate 2
Administrative Associate 2🔍School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United States📁Administration📅Mar 31, 2021 Post Date📅89004 Requisition #The Division of Pediatric Hospital Medicine in the Department of Pediatrics at Stanford University has an exciting opportunity for a talented administrative associate to join our team. The administrative associate will play a key role in providing support to faculty. The team is expected to see rapid growth over the next couple of years in its clinical, educational and research programs. We are seeking an organized, proactive and detail-oriented administrative associate who enjoys multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.Duties include:
- Respond to inquiries, and determine and take appropriate action as required. Serve as a resource regarding a defined set of policies and procedures.
- Perform duties associated with scheduling, organizing, and operating conferences, seminars, and events, including recommending vendors for services, overseeing the production and distribution of materials, coordinating logistics, and serving as liaison with internal and external vendors.
- Draft and/or generate routine communications; coordinate production (formatting, copying, etc.) and dissemination of documents, such as presentations, course handouts, grant proposals, conference and seminar materials, complex reports, brochures, and displays.
- Plan and schedule calendar(s) based on consultation, resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel in compliance with unit, university, and sponsor policies.
- Process and monitor routine financial transactions, which may include researching and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintain office supplies and equipment; obtain vendor quotations, as needed. Coordinate office moves.
- Maintain approved content on websites.
- Bachelor’s degree desired.Must be able to work gracefully under pressure with frequent interruptions in a fast-paced environment that has constantly shifting priorities and deadlines.Excellent writing skills – editing/drafting documents, PowerPoint presentations.Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for website maintenance.Academic/medical experience desired, preferably at Stanford.
- Proficient computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.Demonstrated success in following through and completing routine tasks.Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Strong verbal and written communication skills.Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.Frequently sitting.Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.Rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4102
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: E
- Department URL: http://pediatrics.stanford.edu/
- Requisition ID: 89004