Faculty Information Systems Manager
The need for more comprehensive systems management around faculty information is increasing exponentially with the acquisition of new, complex software systems (e.g. OneUSG eCareers, faculty life-cycle reporting, & faculty review workflow) focusing on faculty-specific tracking and reporting. There is a critical need at Georgia State University to hire a manager who will oversee the design, implementation, and day-to-day management of these products, each of which represents a significant investment into improving efficiency, outcomes, and reporting focused on faculty retention, diversity, and well-being.
- Manage design, implementation, and coordination of effort for all Faculty Information Systems (FIS) (e.g. Faculty HRCM, FacultyTracking, Faculty Activity Reporting, Faculty Review Workflow, Awards, etc), current and future.
- Manage university-level activity, procedures, reporting, and troubleshooting for all FIS, current and future. Will be the day-to-day manager for all GSU FIS.
- Act as liaison with academic units to assist with implementation of college-specific FIS, training, and make suggestions to improve current processes. Also with University System employees (System office and other USG institutions) to manage projects and initiatives as a GSU representative.
- Communicate important timelines, updates, revisions, etc. regarding current and future FIS projects with campus stakeholders.
- Ensure consistency of FIS software with GSU faculty policy and procedures, initiating updates where needed.
- Work closely with Associate Director to align FIS with Office of Faculty Affairs objectives and increase efficiency of campus-wide faculty administrative work
Bachelor's degree and three years of related experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
05/31/21, 10:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: Provost & VP Academic Affairs
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 03/31/21, 11:00:00 PM