Administrative Associate 2
Administrative Associate 2
Job Number: 86400
Stanford University School of Medicine - recognized for quality patient care, academics, research, and innovation - seeks an Administrative Associate 2 to provide administrative or operational support working under general supervision in the Department of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery- Division of Pediatrics.
The Administrative Associate will establish effective work processes and systems to achieve the strategic as well as tactical goals of the supporting Faculty. In addition, the Administrative Associate will have versatility and may deploy to support other Divisions within the Department, as necessary. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic environment while contributing to every aspect of this world-changing enterprise.
Learn more at: http://med.stanford.edu/ohns.html
Stanford University, located between San Francisco and San Jose in the heart of California's Silicon Valley, is one of the world's leading teaching and research universities. Since its opening in 1891, Stanford has been dedicated to finding solutions to big challenges and to preparing students for leadership in a complex world.
- Four-Year College Degree.
- Administrative experience within an academic setting.
- Proven ability to work productively, collegially, and diplomatically in an academic environment with a diverse and international group of individuals.
- Exemplifies positive energy and enthusiastic team player in a fast-paced environment and demonstrated ability to learn.
- Familiarity with Stanford University policies, procedures, and Oracle Financials.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
- High school diploma and three years of administrative experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
*- Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4102
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: E
- Department URL: http://med.stanford.edu/ohns/
- Requisition ID: 86400
Location: School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency