ASSISTANT RESEARCH TECHNICIAN,CAS College of Arts & Sciences, Psychology
ASSISTANT RESEARCH TECHNICIAN,CAS College of Arts & Sciences, PsychologyTracking Code3093 Job Description
The primary purpose of the Assistant Research Technician will be assisting in data analysis.
- The ideal candidate will be working on neuroscience experiments (e.g. quantifying behavioral data).
- The candidate will also work closely with the PI and other lab members daily to fulfill the lab's research agenda.
- Design behavioral experiments.
- Collect, document, and analyze data.
- Present and write up findings for presentation / publication.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-1 year of experience
- Basic computer skills
- Written and oral communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypePart-Time