CNA (Capital Needs Analysis) Assistant
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-03-30
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
This position is responsible for providing assistance to the full-time over the planning of CNA projects and Key Access in the Facilities Management Department.
- Assists the full-time employee in planning and work out the details and methods necessary to complete the projects.
- Goes to various locations to gather data by observation, counting, measuring, etc. Analyzes the data through various means and create summary reports.
- Files drawings and other documents for future retrieval.
- Helps maintain floor plan drawings for the campus buildings.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Supply Chain or Information Technology major preferred.
- Knowledge of methods and materials of construction preferred.
- 3-6 months prior work experience in construction or drafting related employment preferred.
- Familiarity with various computer programs including Windows operating system.
- Must be self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to analyze data and spot trends and problem areas. Must be able to work 2-3 hours consecutive.
Typical office environment