Call Center Representative
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-03-30
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Looking for someone who is friendly and loves to work with people.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
3 Months General Work Experience
Typical office environment