Training & Development Intern
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-03-30
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.
Qualify and improve the performance of both current and in-coming employees in preparation for efficiency in current tasks, as well as future assignments. Facilitate learning and development of all student employees to help qualify them for leadership opportunities and career growth. Applies analysis and problem-solving in performing job duties.
- Develop and perform/present onboarding, offboarding and continuous training programs for student employees.
- Design & create training & development webpage for FM which will include policies, training materials and standard operating procedures from different office teams and maintenance shops in Facilities Management.
- Participate in the Student Experience Committee, and the development of the Facilities Management Practicum.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires a sound understanding of business and accounting principles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as on teams.
- Shows initiative and strong work ethic.
- Must have sound reasoning, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Must be detail and goal oriented.
- Must understand and support the mission of BYU Hawaii.
Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business, Communications or related field.
2 Semesters of General Work Experience in related field
Typical office environment* More information may be requested as you progress through the recruiting process.