Campus Visit and Office Coordinator for Enrollment Department
This position will support the Enrollment team through secretarial, administrative, and office coordinating duties. A primary objective is to promote a positive image for BCU by consistent responsiveness to all who call, visit, or in any way seek assistance. This person is the initial impression of BCU to prospective students and other university guests. Promoting a positive image for BCU is priority.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Any duties requested by VP of Enrollment Management
- Collaborate with all departments across campus
- Greet all visitors as the welcoming voice of BCU in a friendly and professional manner
- Answer main switchboard for campus, Enrollment management and back up to the President’s Office
- Coordinate all aspects of daily student campus and virtual visits, including use of the CRM (client relation management)
- Open the office and make all arrangements for the day
- Responsible for the procurement and requisition process for Enrollment
- Make appointments for VP when requested by colleagues or outside personal
- Coordinate the scheduling of rooms and food for events scheduled through Enrollment
- Assist with coordinating college fairs
- Order office supplies when needed
- Work as a team player in the Enrollment Department
- Assist with the overall admissions planning process by attending admissions meetings, helping with admissions visit days and providing administrative support as needed
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Supervise work-study students. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School graduate; some college or vocational training preferred. Two to five years of office related experience.
- Must possess strong telephone skills and manners
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic typing and calculator skills
- Trustworthy – high degree of confidentiality required
- Neat, professional appearance
- Computer experience
- Outgoing, friendly, positive attitude
- Good organizational skills
- Able to prioritize work assignments
- Flexibility in handling workload
- Attentive to details
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively and present information to customers and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentage able to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exits. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Sitting portion of workday: standing and moving about in office, as well as throughout the university dispersing correspondence. Ability to use file cabinet approximately 5 feet tall.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
How to apply
Complete an online application including the following: