Coordinator, Educational Partnerships
Job no: 501162
Work type: Full-time
Location: District Office
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:00-5:00)
Coordinator, Educational Partnerships
Job Title Code
Salary Range (Full-Time)
$43,000 yr - $68,800 yr (dependent on experience and other considerations)
Responsible for implementing the operational tasks of Educational Partnerships functions focused on improving the quality of the Dallas College student experience in dual credit, Early College High Schools, P-TECHs, and TSTEMs. This includes tasks associated with working with high schools to initiate dual credit student enrollments and support student engagement events and activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Understands the short- and long-term goals of the organization and has the related knowledge to fulfill these goals successfully, following Dallas College policies and procedures.
• Ability to analyze plans and able to identify mistakes and inefficiencies and provide solutions.
• Effectively networks with other coordinators, institutions, and departments to share information and gain knowledge to help improve the process and procedures.
• Ability to build solid relationships while interacting with colleagues, external entities, and personnel to fulfill the vision and mission of the organization.
• Excellent time management skills, able to prioritize, and has solid organizational skills to complete assignments, projects, and tasks on time.
• Strong communication skills to speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough, and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques, interacting with diverse audiences.
Normal physical job functions performed within a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with physical challenges to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
Associate degree or higher plus two (2) years of related experience. Official transcripts are required. • Must have valid driver’s license to travel to off-site locations. ***Will be subject to a criminal background check. Some positions may be subject to a fingerprint check.***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Plan with Educational Partnerships managers and assigned high school partners to build course requests and plan for student engagement activities to be coordinated with Student Success personnel.
• Organize course rosters, application and enrollment forms for cohorts and coordinate with high schools for submission to Dallas College Schedule Management and Enrollment Management.
Monitor assigned cohorts of student progress and academic standing toward graduation and communicate regularly with high school counselors and administrators.
• Proactively identify groups of at-risk students and refer to Student Success coaches and support personnel.
• Serves as a primary point of contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and external institutions and agencies on a range of specific issues and coordinates and facilitates meetings.
• Monitors and coordinates the budget as appropriate and prepares internal reports for management as requested. Assist with project development, planning and implementation.
• Responsibilities may include performing administrative duties, maintaining databases, creating reports, assist management and colleagues perform assignments, maintain, and provide direction in the office, and completion of special projects and/or events, and other assignments as requested.
Reports to: Dean or Director, K12 Partnerships
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Incumbents may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
Dallas College is part of an equal opportunity system that provides education and employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Dallas College complies with the Americans with Disabilities and Veterans Act.
Advertised: 29 Mar 2021 Central Daylight Time
Applications close: 13 Apr 2021 11:55 PM Central Daylight Time