Counselor — Student Counseling Services
Earlham College is accepting applications for the position of Counselor in Student Counseling Services. This is a full-time, 11-month, 40 hours-per-week administrative faculty appointment. The annual compensation range is $38,000 – $41,000 and includes a benefit package.Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Carries out clinical responsibilities including individual and group counseling, crisis assessment and intervention, consultation, follow-up and referral.
- Provides mental health services to the undergraduate, M.A.T. and M.Ed. students during daytime hours.
- Presents educational training/workshops to students and administrative faculty.
- Participates in campus-wide outreach programming and education.
- Documents, organizes and manages client records in accordance with professional standards.
- Serves as a member of the Division of Student Life; collaborates with teaching faculty and staff on student needs and problems; and participates in meetings, committees and College activities.
- Participates in the emergency on-call rotation up to two times a month during the academic year.
- Possibly provides some supervision to doctoral and/or master’s level graduate intern and practicum students.
- A master’s degree in counseling or a related field is required.
- Licensed in Indiana is preferred, license eligible may be considered.
- Two years of counseling experience is required, college counseling experience is preferred.
- Work schedule will include some evening and weekend hours.
- Applicants should have a clear understanding of the role of residence life at a private liberal arts college.
- Multicultural competence and experience working with diverse individuals and communities.
Please send a letter of interest, resume, and contact information with three professional references to:
Human Resources Office
801 National Road West
Richmond, IN 47374-4095
Email: [email protected]
The review of applications will begin immediately.
The starting date for the position is as soon as possible.