Associate Vice Chancellor for Finance
The position of Assistant Vice Chancellor for Finance will manage cash assets, student accounts, general revenue reimbursement requests, as well as track usage for cash appropriations and be responsible for reconciling AASIS, cash balances, and collateral pledges. In addition the AVCF will oversee business office and bookstore operations. The AVCF is an key member of the Division Finance and Administration\’s management team and will assist the Vice Chancellor in the management and administration of the finance function.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Cash management duties to include: Tracking balances, transferring funds as needed, posting of interest charges, post credit card charges, process debt service payments, and monitor CD investments.
2. Manage student accounts: Supervise the student accounts manager, assist with stipends, refunds, and reconciliations. Manage billing configurations and drop for non-payment processes, Nelnet payment posting and reconciliation, and oversee the verification of deposits as needed.
3. Process international insurance roster.
4. Test, update, and troubleshoot ERP configurations as needed.
5. Supervise Bussness Office, Bookstore, & Student Account operations.
6. ADHE and other reporting.
7. 1098-T reporting.
8. Assist in the preparation of annual budgets.
9. Reconciling AASIS.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Required Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree in related field and 3 years of institutional finance or closely related area required. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Accounting Knowledge, Strong Computer Skills, and Supervisory Experience
Preferred Education and/or Experience: Master’s degree and 1 year supervisory experience is preferred. Higher Ed Finance strongly preferred.