Enrollment Services Assistant, Senior
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is seeking to recruit an Enrollment Services Assistant, Senior position at the Atlanta campus of Georgia State University. This position will be a part of our International Admissions Team and will serve as a team lead and stand as lead in the absence of team supervisors.
- Responsible for the daily downloading of all TOEFL, IELTS, and processing of all electronic high school and college transcripts for international team.
- Responsible for evaluating freshman, transfer, post-baccalaureate, transient, re-entry, and transition applicant files to determine the admissibility. This position must create efficiencies in the way that files are processed for international student populations while working closely with the Assistant Director.
- Monitor the progress of application processing using various reports and implementing changes as needed to ensure effective use of resources for the 2-year and 4-year side of the university.
- Responsible for performing data-entry of high school and college course information and the review of college and high school transcripts and calculation of cumulative GPAs to determine admissibility of transfer applicants. Verify WAEC, O-Level, IGCSE, AS/A-Levels results online, convert foreign grading scales, and prepare evaluation reports to assist undergraduate admissions decisions. Serve as a floater/backup for application processing.
- Provide online and face-to-face assistance and customer services to prospective and current international students and families
- Serve as a liaison with other university units to ensure the yield and smooth transition of accepted students to Georgia State University.
- Assist the domestic admission and International Student and Scholar Services during Panther Preview, Incept and special International Orientations each semester.
- Serve as a resource and liaison for all international and external customers on application processing issues and troubleshooting issues as needed.
- Perform other professional duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree and one year of related experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
04/11/21, 10:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: Enrollment Management
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 04/20/21, 7:32:06 AM