Digital Marketing Coordinator, Ritchie School of Engineering & Computer Science
The Ritchie School of Engineering & Computer Science is dedicated to preparing the next generation of innovators to find solutions to some of the worlds most challenging problems. The Schools Office of the Dean is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to implement and manage effective digital strategies in promotion of engineering and computer science and in driving online engagement with prospective and current students, alumni, donors, faculty and staff.
This position will report to the Director of Marketing, Communications, and Events and will work in close collaboration with the graduate recruitment and enrollment team, other deans office staff, the three academic departments, and University Marketing and Communications.
WEBs MAINTENANCE AND UPDATES (30%):
- Implement the school-wide digital communications plan and strategic direction for the website and digital presence under the guidance of the Director of Marketing, Communications, and Events.
- Serve as primary website manager for the School- and inline websites, overseeing day-to-day maintenance, managing collaboration with and training of departmental content editors, high-level quality assurance, user experience, and adherence to brand and content guidelines.
- Work with the Director of Marketing, Communications, and Events to utilize SEO, link building, web analytics and other digital tactics to drive conversions, improve visitor interactions, and optimize performance and evaluate ROI, in close collaboration with graduate recruitment and enrollment team.
- Manage collaboration with internal and external content editors, designers, developers, and other University staff to ensure sites meet the needs of the departments, School and University.
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION GENERATION AND DESSIMINATION (30%):
- Lead effective, data-driven use of digital communications and engagement tools through close partnership with the deans office graduate recruitment and enrollment team, advancement and alumni engagement team, and the Colleges departments.
- Bachelors degree.
- 6 months of on-the-job experience in digital marketing/communications.
- Proficiency in social media content creation tools (i.e. Adobe CC, Canva, etc.)
- Minimum of one year experience in digital marketing either in an internship, student worker, or full-time employment capacity.
- Experience working with Drupal CMS preferred.
- Experience in photography or video production is a plus.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by 4:00 p.m. (MST) on Monday, April 12th, 2021.
Candidates must apply online through jobs.du.edu to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
Salary Grade Number
The salary grade for the position is 7.
The salary range for this position is $46,000 - $51,000.
The University of Denver has provided a compensation range that represents its good faith estimate of what the University may pay for the position at the time of posting. The University may ultimately pay more or less than the posted compensation range. The salary offered to the selected candidate will be determined based on factors such as the qualifications of the selected candidate, departmental budget availability, internal salary equity considerations, and available market information, but not based on a candidates sex or any other protected status.
The University of Denver offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO pass. The University of Denver is a private institution that empowers students who want to make a difference. Learn more about the University of Denver.
Please include the following documents with your application:
2. Cover Letter
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, military/ veteran status or any other status protected by law.
All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.