Adjunct Faculty: Sociology - Bunker Hill Community College
Location: Boston, MA Category: Adjunct Faculty Posted On: Tue Oct 1 2019 Job Description:
- Teach Principles of Sociology courses in the Department of Behavioral Sciences (see http://bhcc.mass.edu/catalog/ for a listing of courses offered in these areas)
- Courses may be offered at any of the BHCC campuses, satellite campuses, or instructional sites
- Master's degree or Ph.D. in Sociology or related field.
- Evidence of engagement in culturally responsive pedagogies.
- Experience with high impact teaching and learning practices (examples: undergraduate research, community engagement, critical pedagogies, learning communities).
- Proven ability to work with a diverse faculty, staff and student population.
- Community college teaching experience preferred.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO ATTEND THE ADJUNCT ACADEMY PRIOR TO BEING ASSIGNED COURSES.
Salary: $1,104.00 Per Credit Hour
Effective Date: open until filled