IT Coordinator, Software Integrations (23431)
Job DetailsLevel SeniorJob Location Main Campus - Edmond, OKRemote Type N/APosition Type StaffEducation Level UndisclosedSalary Range $75,000.00 - $82,000.00 Salary/yearTravel Percentage UndisclosedJob Shift UndisclosedJob Category UndisclosedDescription Position Overview:Under general direction of the Manager of Enterprise Services, the Software Integrations Coordinator provides team leadership for centralized, enterprise-level technology service delivery. Ensures the area’s technological level remains up to date, defines standards, and implements new procedures and techniques. Participates in the strategic planning for the Office of Information Technology. Supervises student employees. Coordinates team efforts and provides functional direction on team goals and objectives. Effectively collaborates across technology teams and business units through excellent communication skills, diplomacy and a positive attitude. Department Specific Essential Job Functions:Plan, develop and monitor software integration projects from initiation through delivery. Manage the life cycle for developed integrations including research, architecture, development, customization, testing, and release. Ensures technical projects are completed on schedule and within budget. May work with software such as enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), database, data analytics, ‘mobile, or Internet/Web applications.
- Provides technical direction for the design and development of systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Reviews work of integrations team. Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Ensures technical teams are contributing to code library. Defines, communicates, and enforces coding standards. Performs code reviews and mentors junior developers. Provides documentation for institutional workflow processes.
- Serves as team lead under the direction of the manager. Develops work plans, goals and objectives in relation to staff activities to ensure service delivery and alignment with OIT priorities.
- May supervise a team of students. Coordinates daily operations, provides Tier III technical expertise and resolves problems escalated to the coordinator level.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to clients
- Monitors, analyzes and reports on the progress of service delivery; takes a customer-centric approach to problem solving; solicits customer feedback to improve service; and responds to customer needs.
- Assesses, identifies and recommends innovative solutions that provide continuous improvement in the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:Possess significant knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures and understand browser/client specific compatibility issues. Must possess strong customer service and interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, organizational, and collaboration skills. The successful candidate will possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to facilitate team interaction and client meetings effectively. Ability to explain technical terms in everyday language. Ability to work independently or with specialized group and maintain courteous attitude in dealing with students, faculty, and staff. Ability and willingness to complete several concurrent tasks in a fast-paced, detail-oriented, multi-tasking environment. Ability to effectively communicate including reading, writing, speaking, and understanding English to a wide range of needs and audiences. Continually updates skills and knowledge relative to the position and the technology industry. Adheres to and complies with UCO’s shared values and the Office of Information Technology’s Code of Ethics. This position is on-call 24x7x365 and requires the successful candidate to have high-speed internet access to their residence, and maintain a smart phone on which to receive telephone calls, email, SMS messages from servers and authorized OIT personnel.Qualifications Qualifications Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience that provides knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles, and concepts. Requires the application of expertise in a chosen field to achieve results. 5+ years of progressive experience with systems integrations and software development. Appropriate profession accomplishments and credentials. Qualifications Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related technical field. Experience implementing Agile or Scrum development concepts a plus. Experience managing full software development life cycle with a focus on continuous quality improvement. Knowledge of ITIL and ability to follow Problem, Change, and Incident Management procedures. Will this employee supervise others?No Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations (in accordance with ADA requirements) may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.