Associate Director of Admissions for Online Nursing
Associate Director of Admissions for Online Nursing Georgetown Universitys School of Nursing & Health Studies
Located in a historic neighborhood in the nation's capital, Georgetown offers rigorous academic programs, a global perspective, exciting ways to take advantage of Washington, D.C., and a commitment to social justice. Our community is a tight knit group of remarkable individuals interested in intellectual inquiry and making a difference in the world.
Associate Director of Admissions for Online Nursing - Georgetown University's School of Nursing & Health Studies
Founded in 1903, Georgetown University's School of Nursing & Health Studies houses dynamic degree programs in the health sciences and aims to promote health equity and improve population health locally, nationally, and globally.
The Associate Director of Admissions for Online Nursing is responsible for the oversight and optimization of the admissions strategy and process for online programs, including application review, admissions data, communication, messaging to vendor admissions team, faculty reviewer, and committee management. The Associate Director has duties that include but are not limited to:
Application and Admission Processes
- Oversees and ensures the accuracy of all online graduate admissions management, including transcript review by the vendor and prompt application processing.
- Holistically reviews all completed applications (three-four cycles/year), denying those who are not eligible for review, and shepherding those eligible by concentration to appropriate faculty for review in order to ensure a prompt review and decision timeline by faculty.
- Collaborates with program coordinators, faculty reviewers, program directors, academic affairs, tech/UIS Banner team, Office of Student Financial Services, NHS Communications, and the vendor to ensure a seamless application process and yield.
- Enters all admission decisions into the Student System of Record and Salesforce with 100% accuracy; and troubleshoots any system issues with decision inaccuracies or decision system data loads with vendor and Georgetown Registrar and UIS teams.
Vendor Admissions Team Oversight
- Manages the admissions counselors and their managers with careful oversight of full representation of both the Georgetown brand and the NHS admissions policies, processes, and standards.
- Conducts consistent quality control reviews of the accuracy of messaging regarding NHS programs inclusive of the University's Jesuit identity, values, academic rigor and educational outcome expectations for a graduate of Georgetown in a leadership position within the scope of professional nursing practice.
- Conducts reviews every after cycle to provide ongoing continuing education for the admissions counselors and their management team to debrief and troubleshoot any issues.
- Serves as a content expert for the MS [email protected] programs and BSN to DNP program, as well as Post Graduate Certificate programs.
- Determines what makes a successful student at Georgetown University, and articulates what markers lead to a successful student within NHS programs.
- Gathers admissions rubric data promptly; completes analysis for trends, margins, and averages; and scrutinizes faculty disparities in review of applications with the goal of consistency across applications and programs.
- Conducts annual assessment of the review process, including usage of the Salesforce platform, admissions rubric, application documents, and marketing materials; and, based on this analysis, identifies needs and improvement measures to ensure the success of all admitted applicants.
- Troubleshoots data issues with both the vendor and the Student Information Systems team in order to seamlessly integrate from one system to another.
- Manages the ongoing assessment of strategies utilized with the MS in [email protected] - as well as the BS to DNP, and PGC programs - to maximize yield of high-quality applicants.
- Performs ongoing review of metrics provided by the vendor to ensure optimization of brand impact within the digital space.
- Review of all content on the website that is related to admissions as well as approval of key information shared with prospective students, such as blogs, testimonials, and ads.
- Master's degree Higher Education Leadership, Communications and/or Marketing or MBA combined with at least 5 years' experience working within Admissions and Marketing in a higher education environment
- Demonstrated experience working with an array of stakeholders
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Drupal, Google analytics, Apply Yourself, and other educational application systems
- Demonstrable positive energy, a deep commitment to values-based liberal arts education, and strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously and effectively respond to ever-changing environments comprised of a diverse group of stakeholders
- Effective team player
Experience working in a higher educational setting with vigorous academic standards
Current Georgetown Employees:
If you currently work at Georgetown University, please exit this website and login to GMS (gms.georgetown.edu) using your Net ID and password. Then select the Career worklet on your GMS Home dashboard to view Jobs at Georgetown.
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at Georgetown University you must submit a cover letter and resume for each position of interest for which you believe you are qualified. These documents are not kept on file for future positions.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please click here for more information, or contact the Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Affirmative Action (IDEAA) at 202-687-4798 or [email protected].
Need some assistance with the application process? Please call 202-687-2500. For more information about the suite of benefits, professional development and community involvement opportunities that make up Georgetown's commitment to its employees, please visit the Georgetown Works website.
Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer fully dedicated to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, and sexual orientation), disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Georgetown University offers a wide variety of comprehensive and competitive benefits. Benefits packages include comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, disability and life insurance coverage, retirement savings programs, tuition assistance, voluntary insurance options (including group legal, accident, and critical illness), and much more. Whatever your need, the Office of Faculty and Staff Benefits will be standing by to support you. You can learn more about the benefits offered to eligible faculty and staff at https://benefits.georgetown.edu or view the online interactive benefits guide for more information.
To apply, visit https://georgetown.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Georgetown_Admin_Careers/job/Medical-Center/Associate-Director-of-Admissions-for-Online-Nursing---Georgetown-University-s-School-of-Nursing---Health-Studies_JR09968
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency