Data Entry and Mailing Assistant
Department: Enrollment Systems & Operations
Reports To: Assistant Director of Enrollment Systems and Operations
Position Summary: Responsible for managing the admission office mail generated and sent from the campus.
- Develop and maintain current master example sets of all system generated mail projects.
- Print and process mailings for the offices of undergraduate, graduate and seminary enrollment.
- Establish project priorities in consultation with supervisor.
- Organize and maintain mail and storage facilities in an orderly fashion.
- Distribute materials as ordered by churches, high school guidance counselors, and other organizations or offices.
- Distribute clothing items as directed by supervisor.
- Maintain records of inventory of publications, materials and other items in the admission storage room, submitting monthly inventory reports to the Assistant Director of Enrollment Systems & Operations
- Maintain daily records of all mail processed for the university’s Enrollment Management and Marketing division.
- Process returned mail.
- Attend staff meetings as requested by the supervisor.
- Maintain regular office hours as set by the supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Personal commitment to and ability to effectively articulate North Park’s mission and philosophy of Christian higher education.
- Bachelor's degree desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to create and maintain procedures with consistency and accuracy.
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Adaptable and flexible, able to prioritize and respond effectively to multiple demands.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and databases needed.
- Possess an aptitude for working with general office equipment: phone (voicemail), computers (e-mail, Internet) and copiers.
Other Desirable Qualifications:
- Valid IL driver’s license and clean driving record.
- One to three years of work experience.
Effective Date: March 2021
NOTE: Nothing in this job description restricts the supervisor’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.