Executive Director of Institutional Research and Analytics
Job Title: Executive Director of Institutional Research and Analytics
Location: Georgia Gwinnett College
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 224662
Reporting to the Vice President, this position will have the opportunity to lead, design and implement the creation of a data informed culture for GGC. This position will also develop and maintain a comprehensive program of institutional research to create an institutional warehouse database, facilitate institutional assessment, quality improvement, and external reporting. This position will also be responsible for the coordination of all record keeping, distribution and use of data for planning, decision-making, assessment, external surveys and visualization tools for GGC.Responsibilities
- Develop the Enterprise Data Management initiative by developing a data warehouse and enterprise intelligence efforts
- Supports university executives, campus administrators, and campus committees with research, planning, and analysis of institutional and/or comparative data used to inform and enhance policy formation and decision-making for strategic planning, resource allocation, enrollment management, fiscal management, institutional effectiveness, and outcomes assessment.
- Designs and conducts research of interest to the campus community and publishes results on the IRA website.
- Provides leadership for the design, development, and maintenance of a system of longitudinal databases containing data on students, employees, faculty, and academic programs.
- Supports GGC's institutional strategic planning process.
- Develops, monitors, and documents performance indicators for strategic initiatives.
- Monitors external factors that may affect the achievement of university goals and initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate Degree
- Five to seven years of executive-level experience in higher education.
- Demonstrated capabilities in strategic institutional policy design, analysis, and implementation.
- Ability to serve comfortably in a key executive advisory role
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with faculty, staff, and University Administration on major institutional initiatives
- Data mining/modeling experience, knowledge of Tableau, Power BI, T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience with Oracle Database and Ellucian Banner Weblogic server.
- Background in Management Information Systems, Data Science, Informatics.
Position may require local travel. Ability to lift and carry files and materials. Ability to move from one office to another office on campus. Adequate vision, hearing and manual dexterity to interact with people in person, on the phone and in writing. Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.Equal Employment Opportunity
Georgia Gwinnett College is an equal employment, equal access, equal educational opportunity, and affirmative action institution. It is the policy and practice of our institution to recruit, hire, train, promote, retain, and educate persons without regard to race, color, national or ethnical origin, age, disability, sex/gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or veteran status as required by applicable state and federal laws (including Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, ADA, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, AREA, and Executive Order 11246 ). For questions or more detailed information regarding this policy, please contact the Georgia Gwinnett College Human Resources Team at (678) 407.5070 or email [email protected] Individuals requiring disability related accommodations for participation in any event or to obtain print materials in an alternative format, please contact the Payroll and Benefits at (678) 407.5070 or email [email protected] Any individual who feels that they may have been discriminated against, should contact the Office of Diversity & Equity Compliance at [email protected]Background Check
- Standard + Education