Adjunct Design Instructor - College of Arts and Sciences
Adjunct Design Instructor - College of Arts and SciencesDepartment:
Coll of Arts & Sci DepartmentsClassification:
The College of Arts & Sciences at The University of Texas Permian Basin seeks qualified individuals beginning Fall and Spring Semesters to serve as Part-time Faculty (Adjunct) in the Art Department. Applications are accepted on a continuous basis. Interested candidates must apply online to this Posting (only online applications will be accepted).Required Qualifications:
• Master’s degree in the respective or related area
• Possess excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with students with a wide range of skills
• Ability to use technology in teaching
• Ability to use collaborative learning techniques and student centered methods of instruction
• Ability to work in a multiethnic/multicultural environment
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes evening assignments – daytime availability a plus (in some cases, may be required)
• Masters Degree in Art
Teaching experience in related discipline is preferred:
• Two-Dimensional Design
• Digital Arts
• Graphic Design: Print
• Web Design
The University of Texas of the Permian Basin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Women and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Texas Permian Basin is committed to providing equal employment and education opportunities free from illegal discrimination and ensures this commitment to nondiscrimination by informing employees and students of their rights and responsibilities, conducting fair and timely complaint investigations, and acting as an overall resource to employees and students. The University is an equal opportunity employer and employs without regard to sex, race, color national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran, or other protected classes.
UTPB participates in e-Verify.Posting Number:
12/20/2018Open Until Filled:
YesSpecial Instructions to Applicants:
All applicants must submit a UTPB electronic application in order to be considered.
Please include all required documents with your submission.
Unofficial transcripts of all college work are acceptable for purposes of the application. Official transcripts are required upon hire.
Position posting date: August 30, 2019