Adjunct Faculty: Human Services Program-Behavioral
Location: Boston, MA Category: Adjunct Faculty Posted On: Fri Jan 22 2021 Job Description:
Adjunct instructors are needed to teach courses within the Human Services Program.
Expertise required working with human services organizations and direct client service.
Courses include: Current Issues in Human Services and Intro to Human Services with Field Practice.
- At least five years of experience in the human services field
- Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related field
- Knowledge professional practice and responsibilities of working with clients in the human services field
- College-level teaching experience preferred; community college teaching experience preferred
- Proven ability to work with a diverse faculty, staff and student population
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO ATTEND THE ADJUNCT ACADEMY PRIOR TO BEING ASSIGNED COURSES.
Salary: $1,132.00 Per Credit Hour
Effective Date: Spring 2021 semester, open until filled