Part time Library Aide (2 positions)
Perform basic duties that support Library services.
1 position - Signal Peak Campus - Coolidge, AZ
1 position - Maricopa Campus - Maricopa, AZ
- Perform general office functions in support of the library.
- Greet visitors, provide basic information, answer telephones, and, take messages or transfers to appropriate personnel, and receives and process correspondence.
- Assist students and staff with locating library materials and give directional information.
- Explain procedures to patrons about their accounts. Renew materials and process library material as requested.
- Provide circulation, inter-library loan, and reserve desk services.
- Catalog materials for library branch, and update item records.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED
EXPERIENCE: One year of related experience.
DEADLINE: Open until filled. First review Wednesday, April 7, 2021. APPLICATION INFORMATION: The application packet should consist of:
- Knowledge of specific processes, policies, and procedures of office management and workflow. Procedures to include effective management of workload, i.e. prioritizing, and organizing work.
- Knowledge and skill in various word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation, and integrated information software, systems, and associated hardware, e.g. personal computers.
- Skill in gathering, compiling, and presenting information in oral and/or written form.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal skill as applied to interaction with a culturally diverse populations, college administrators, faculty, staff, students, and the public
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team in accomplishing tasks.
- Ability to analyze situations, develop solutions, and make independent decisions based on established guidelines.