Coordinator, Marketing and Communications
HERS is a dynamic and independent non-profit dedicated to creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive community of women leaders through various strategies with a special focus in higher education. HERS alumnae include over 6,000 women faculty, staff, and administrators on approximately 1,400 campuses in the U.S., as well as women from institutions in Canada, South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, and other nations.
HERS offices have been located on the University of Denver campus since 1983.To learn more aboutHERS please go towww.hersnetwork.org.
This role will support the marketing and recruitment of all HERS programs in duties ranging from prospect lead generation and follow-up, updating records in CRM, reporting and analytics, market research, content generation, and supporting the execution of target audience communications across all marketing channels (website, email, social, and digital advertising).
The Marketing Communications Coordinator will leverage our suite of technology tools to support the execution of marketing and recruitment goals, administrative project deliverables, and analytics of key performance indicators (KPIs).
The essential responsibilities of this role are divided into two categories:
1. Execution: Supporting program and partner recruitment through prospect lead generation, tracking, and follow-up across all marketing channels
2. Content Generation: Support the development of digital content generation across all marketing channels.
Research and Content Generation:
- Support the development of digital content across all marketing channels.
- Research articles and relevant email newsletters to redistribute and reinforce the HERS mission and programming.
- Research competitor offerings and messaging to continuously improve our program positioning.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in higher education recruitment, student affairs, or marketing and communications.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a CRM (such as SalesForce or Hubspot)
- At least of 1 year of experience working with marketing automation tools to support mass email marketing (such as Marketo, Eloqua, Constant Contact, etc).
- At least 1 year of experience executing website updates using platforms like WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, etc.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience, including at least 1 year in digital media.
- 2 years of experience using a suite of key digital marketing platforms, including Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Adroll, etc.
- 1-2 years of experience working with Adobe InDesign, Wordpress, and Salesforces.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by 4:00 p.m. (MST) on Monday, April 12th, 2021.
Candidates must apply online through jobs.du.edu to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
Salary Grade Number
The salary grade for the position is 7.
The salary range for this position is $46,000 - $51,000.
The University of Denver has provided a compensation range that represents its good faith estimate of what the University may pay for the position at the time of posting. The University may ultimately pay more or less than the posted compensation range. The salary offered to the selected candidate will be determined based on factors such as the qualifications of the selected candidate, departmental budget availability, internal salary equity considerations, and available market information, but not based on a candidates sex or any other protected status.
The University of Denver offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO pass. The University of Denver is a private institution that empowers students who want to make a difference. Learn more about the University of Denver.
Please include the following documents with your application:
2. Cover Letter
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, military/ veteran status or any other status protected by law.
All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.