Human Resources Analyst
Title: Human Resources Analyst
Job no: 492717
Location: Harrisburg Campus
Categories: Human resources
Salary: $53,964 - $68,804
Job Summary: This position is a critical partner in Human Resources (HR) that is responsible for researching, developing, and troubleshooting data to improve processes, programs, and initiatives.
This position will be remote through December 2021. This is subject to change.
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Organization and 3 years of related experience or a combination of education.
Hiring Range: $53,964 - $68,804
Job Specific Task List:
1. Apply professional data analysis knowledge to produce and deliver standard (monthly, quarterly, and annual) and customized HR reports; review, analyze, and reconcile related data according to established timelines, standards, and procedures; track trends and developments in employee analysis.
2. Handle complex, confidential, and/or sensitive inquiries/requests; ensure accuracy/completeness of responses; serve as liaison between the College and external agencies for information requests.
3. Maintain HR data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of input data. Audit HR data and troubleshoot irregularities; support data governance processes.
4. Develop approaches and manage projects for improved functionality of Banner and other systems in use by HR; assist in roll-out and implementation of HR programs.
5. Benchmark data about jobs, compensation and benefits; forecast the costs of benefits, compensation, etc for strategic decision making.
6. Calculate and analyze retention, turnover, internal mobility rates and other HR indicators (key recruiting metrics, for example); identify top reasons why candidates and employees choose to work at the College and recommend areas of improvement for in College/ HR procedures
7. Assess results from college's employee performance reviews.
8. Assist in various HR projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
9. Represents the office of human resources on various committees and at meetings, presentations, and trainings.
10. Supervise staff as needed.
11. Perform other duties as assigned. - (Standard)
Tasks #1-9 are essential. - (Essential)Skills:Demonstrated excellence in:
- Analyzing and evaluating issuesRecognizing problems, identifying alternative solutions, and making appropriate recommendationsUnderstanding specific systems and programs, including Excel, PowerPoint and database managementStrong interpersonal skills and capable of communicating with individuals at all levels and from various backgrounds, both orally and in writing
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:ExcellenceWe set high goals and achieve them.We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.We provide exceptional service to all.InnovationWe challenge the status quo.We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Apr 07, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Apr 25, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time