Assistant Professor/Associate Professor
Department of Family and Community Medicine
University of Maryland School of MedicineThe Department of Family and Community Medicine seeks energetic board-certified Family Medicine Physicians, to join their faculty in Baltimore, MD.
- Medical Director (clinical practice)
- Core faculty member
- Blended position: Passion for practicing and teaching
- Enthusiastic family physician with great clinical and teaching skills
- Busy academic/residency environment taking pride in serving a diverse population in an urban setting, as well as other regional practice sites Assisting in all aspects of education including teaching and supervision of residents and medical students
- MD or equivalent
- Completion of Family Medicine residency
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- At least one to two years of academic medicine experience preferred Expected rank is Assistant Professor or higher, however, rank and tenure status is dependent on candidate's qualifications.
Organization: School of Medicine - Clinical Departments
Job Posting: Mar 16, 2021