Digital Marketing Content Specialist
What We’re Looking For
The Digital Marketing Content Specialist in Undergraduate Admissions is responsible for creating the content for a variety of Baylor's Admissions marketing projects and channels. This position reports to the Assistant Director of Enrollment Management. The Digital Marketing Content Specialist will help maintain brand consistency across all platforms such as email, Baylor website, social media, and the goBAYLOR portal.
- A Bachelor's degree in the study of journalism, communications, marketing, or related field and one year of relevant experience is required. Three years of relevant experience are preferred
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of Baylor's various types of content
- Accurately estimates timelines and meets deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Superior design ability and eye for detail
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Demonstrated expertise with social media platforms for businesses, organizations, and other related areas
- A passion and a strong understanding of Baylor's mission
Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in CRM and CMS. Experience in Technolutions SLATE program is preferred.
What You Will Do
- Manage and edit Admissions website content creation and design assets
- Utilize development tools to enhance communication designs
- Provide leadership and support in the implementation of content strategies
- Coordinate with campus partners to develop strategic content goals and objectives that reinforce the Baylor brand
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies and trends
- Support marketing and communication goals for the University
- Create campaign assets across multiple media formats
- Perform all other duties as assigned to support Baylor’s mission
- Ability to comply with University policies
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
To apply, please submit the following at this link:
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio/Work Samples (can be PDF or link to portfolio website)
The Baylor Experience
Working at Baylor is so much more than simply having a job! As part of the Baylor family, employees not only receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, generous time off, and fantastic automatic retirement contributions*, they also get to experience Baylor.
- Experience the culture of working for an institution consistently ranked as a “Great College to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Experience a mission driven organization based on a strong Christian commitment www.baylor.edu.about)
- Experience Baylor academics with outstanding tuition remission for staff and qualified dependents*
- Experience our beautiful campus with access to libraries, museums, and recreational facilities such as our fitness center, athletic courts, an indoor swimming pool, and the Baylor marina to name a few
- Experience our great dining facilities and enjoy an employee discount
- Experience Baylor athletics with reduced admission or free access to athletic events
- Experience Baylor through many more wonderful events and programs that take place on campus each year
*For more details and eligibility requirements, please visit www.baylor.edu/hr
Learn more about great opportunities to connect and be a part of our local community in Baylor’s Waco Culture Guide!
Baylor University is a private Christian university and a nationally ranked research institution, consistently listed with highest honors among The Chronicle of Higher Education’s “Great Colleges to Work For.” Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continuously operating university in Texas. The university provides a vibrant campus community for over 16,000 students from all 50 states and more than 80 countries by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship. Baylor is actively recruiting staff who support our mission as we pursue our bold vision, Illuminate.
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy status, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicant’s religion among its selection criteria. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.