Development Coordinator - Database Coordinator
The Development Coordinator will report to the Database Manager at The City College of New York. In addition to the CUNY Title Overview, the Development Coordinator duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for daily gift processing tasks including deposits, data entry and reporting of all incoming gifts to the Finance department.
- Work with Database Manager to complete monthly reconciliation in order to process, record and transmit to Finance all gifts received which includes scholarship money.
- Process returned mail and updating database and works on database cleanup projects to ensure data integrity as needed.
- Ensure acknowledgement letters/tax receipts, tribute notifications are sent out in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Database Manager to streamline systems and processes to improve efficiency of data input, updates and output.
- Work with confidential records and expected to handle all information accordingly.
- Assist with various administrative duties as needed.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are viewing this job posting in CUNYfirst, please click on "Apply Now" on the bottom of this page and follow the instructions.
If you are viewing this job posting externally, please apply as follows:
- Go to www.cuny.edu and click on "Employment"
- Click "Search job listings"
- Click on "More search options"
- Search by Job Opening ID number 21816
- Click on the "Apply Now" button and follow the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST UPLOAD A COVER LETTER AND RESUME AS ONE DOCUMENT IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING FORMATS: doc, .docx, .pdf, .rtf, or text format.