Associate Vice President for Collaboration, Compliance, and Analytics
Posting Number: 201100895P
Job Title: Associate Vice President for Collaboration, Compliance, and Analytics
Location: Texas Township Campus
Full-Time/Part-Time: Full Time
Pay Rate: $102,689 per year minimum. Salary will be set based upon education and relevant years of experience beyond the minimum qualifications.
Position Type: Administrator
Department: Institutional Research, Planning, and Assessment Job Summary:
The Associate Vice President for Collaboration, Compliance, and Analytics will provide leadership for guiding the college’s strategic planning and initiatives, and will direct and execute the college’s analytics program. The ideal candidate for this position must be diplomatic, analytical and of the highest integrity, and must possess sound judgement as well as a sense of humor. In this role, you will maintain oversight for all ongoing projects supporting the Office of the President, assist in the optimization of the President’s schedule, and appropriately manage priorities in response to community requests, including visibility and participation at college, community, regional, and national events and initiatives.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Assume responsibility for handling complex situations for the Office of the President.
• Coordinate the development of Board policies, institution-wide operating policies and procedures, briefing reports and executive reports.
• Compose and/or prepare correspondence or other documents over own or President’s signature, and respond to requests and inquiries from employees and the public on appropriate matters including Freedom of Information Act requests.
• Serve as the Grants Officer for the Institution and the point person for contract reviews with external vendors. Review and track budgets for the Office of the President and the Board of Trustees and analyze materials including budgets, planning documents and proposed projects.
• Coordinate the preparation of agendas and support materials for Board meetings; coordinate the biennial election of the Board; ensure Board records and documents are accurate, accessible and maintained; and prepare Board reports, including the yearend report of the Chair and other Board related correspondence.
• Recommend hire, orient, train and evaluate departmental employees.
• Monitor and coordinate staff development and training programs for assigned staff. In cooperation with Human Resources, develop and implement effective human resources practices.
• Chair committees as assigned and take the lead on assigned projects.
• Provide leadership for guiding the college’s strategic planning and initiatives. Direct and execute the college’s analytics program.
• Maintain oversight for all ongoing projects supporting the Office of the President.
• Assist in the optimization of the President’s schedule, appropriately managing priorities of the Office of the President related to college and community requests, including visibility and participation at college, community, regional, and national events and initiatives.
• Work with Marketing/Public Relations and Foundation to coordinate the President’s annual calendar and responses to media.
A combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge and abilities. An example of this would be a Master’s degree and a minimum of four years of related experience.
Prior supervisory experience is required.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience: Doctorate preferred.
Work Hours: Core business hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Posting Date 03/05/2021
Closing Date: 03/28/2021
As an employer, KVCC encourages, welcomes, and fosters differences because we believe that diversity makes us great. Diversity extends beyond race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, and encompasses people of all abilities, identities, circumstances, and characteristics. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and consideration for employment; please consider joining us as we continue to enrich lives by teaching and serving our community with excellence. Prior to a job offer, candidates will be required to complete a criminal record background check. For some positions, a credit history investigation will also be required. Information gathered will be used for job-related purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law and will not result in an automatic disqualification from an employment opportunity.