Student Assistant - Information Technology Lab
Job Title: Student Assistant - Information Technology Lab
Location: Georgia Gwinnett College
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Job ID: 224753
Interface with students and faculty regarding laboratory resources, equipment, and supplies.Responsibilities
- Monitor student use of the IT laboratories.
- Check in/out laboratory equipment.
- Document use of laboratory supplies.
- Work with SST student laboratory assistants and laboratory staff and assist Faculty as needed.
- Must be enrolled a minimum of 6 credits at Georgia Gwinnett College.
- Must be in good academic standing and maintain good academic standing for the duration of employment.
- Must be in good standing with the Office of Student Integrity and maintain good standing for the duration of employment
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Must work well with a team and have good communication skills.
- Ability to use computer equipment as instructed.
- Good performance in Information Technology courses preferred.
- SST faculty recommendation strongly encouraged.
Offers of employment are contingent upon completion of a background investigation including a criminal background check demonstrating your eligibility for employment with Georgia Gwinnett College, as determined by Georgia Gwinnett College in its sole discretion, confirmation of the credentials and employment history reflected in your application materials and, if applicable, a satisfactory credit check. Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test.
Offers are made expressly subject to the applicable federal and state laws, to the statutes, rules and regulations of this institution and to the Bylaws and Policies of the Board of Regents (BOR) of the University System of Georgia (USG), which are available for your inspection upon request.
Georgia Gwinnett College is an equal employment, equal access, equal educational opportunity, and affirmative action institution. It is the policy and practice of our institution to recruit, hire, train, promote, retain, and educate persons without regard to race, color, national or ethnical origin, age, disability, sex/gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or veteran status as required by applicable state and federal laws (including Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, ADA, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, AREA, and Executive Order 11246 ). For questions or more detailed information regarding this policy, please contact the Georgia Gwinnett College Human Resources Team at (678) 407.5070 or email [email protected] Individuals requiring disability related accommodations for participation in any event or to obtain print materials in an alternative format, please contact the Payroll and Benefits at (678) 407.5070 or email [email protected] Any individual who feels that they may have been discriminated against, should contact the Office of Diversity & Equity Compliance at [email protected]