Federal Work Study - One Stop Shop
Job Title: Federal Work Study - One Stop Shop
Location: Georgia Gwinnett College
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Job ID: 224742
Enrollment Management's One Stop Shop is responsible for providing quality customer service to clients who include applicants students parents faculty and staff. The One Stop Shop is seeking a bright energetic student to support our office. As a student representative of the One Stop Shop the student in this position will be the first point of contact for visitors deliveries and must positively portray a professional demeanor at all times.Responsibilities
- Greet clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Provide level-one information to customers which includes basic financial aid, registration, student records, and admission data
- Support the daily functions of the One Stop Shop with document/data entry, filing, photocopying, handling office phones, and directing customers to information on the college website
- Collaborate with Enrollment Management staff and run errands on campus as required
- Must have a Federal Work Study award.
- Must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours and be able to handle confidential information.
- Must be in and maintain good academic standing for the duration of employment.
- Must be in and maintain good standing with the Office of Student Integrity for the duration of employment.
- Must be professional with excellent customer service and communications skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, advanced computer skills and the use of a fax machine, copier and printer are a plus.
Offers of employment are contingent upon completion of a background investigation including a criminal background check demonstrating your eligibility for employment with Georgia Gwinnett College, as determined by Georgia Gwinnett College in its sole discretion, confirmation of the credentials and employment history reflected in your application materials and, if applicable, a satisfactory credit check. Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test.
Offers are made expressly subject to the applicable federal and state laws, to the statutes, rules and regulations of this institution and to the Bylaws and Policies of the Board of Regents (BOR) of the University System of Georgia (USG), which are available for your inspection upon request.
Georgia Gwinnett College is an equal employment, equal access, equal educational opportunity, and affirmative action institution. It is the policy and practice of our institution to recruit, hire, train, promote, retain, and educate persons without regard to race, color, national or ethnical origin, age, disability, sex/gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or veteran status as required by applicable state and federal laws (including Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, ADA, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, AREA, and Executive Order 11246 ). For questions or more detailed information regarding this policy, please contact the Georgia Gwinnett College Human Resources Team at (678) 407.5070 or email [email protected] Individuals requiring disability related accommodations for participation in any event or to obtain print materials in an alternative format, please contact the Payroll and Benefits at (678) 407.5070 or email [email protected] Any individual who feels that they may have been discriminated against, should contact the Office of Diversity & Equity Compliance at [email protected]